Blog Archive

ေလရူးၾကိဳက္တဲ့ Internet Magazine

Thanlwin.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

BAmazing Race ( NP Rchn )

It's BAmazing Race I registered to do volunteer as a first aider. I left from home around 7:45 am yestrday. I was excited as it's my first experience. Unfortunately , only there people showed up although ten people registered for this event . Because of manpower difficulty , we have to travel from one station to another. On the other hand , I had a chance to explore Singapore together with the participants .
+++++++++++++++++
Below is my Trip Plan :
Ngee Ann Poly > West Coast > Haw Par Villa ( Pasir Panjang ) > Orchard ( Ngee Ann City ) > Ngee Ann Poly
++++++++++++++++++
One of the lecturers from BA took us to West Coast by car. We need to follow the participants for other stations . It was not easy to find a way theirselves to get to desired station. My legs were aching when I arrived home around 6 pm. All I encountered as a first aider on the event day were minor cases , bruise (contusion ) and abrasion ( graze ) . Anyway , I were happy to be as a first aider on that event . =)

flowers I love from West Coast ( လုမၸဏီ အင္ၾကင္း )
Haw Par Villa ( Pasir Panjang ) . Free admission . x)
Haw Par Villa : Fear Factors With this ( Scary and fun ^.^ )

My free LunchBox at Haw Par Villa (^..^)

They were finding the bus stop to get to orchard from Kallang . I was very thirsty and hot as it was around 1:30 pm ;(

It's my last station for BAmazing Race . ( Orchard )

What are they doing in fornt of Ngee Ann City ?
:P They were shy and happy as they were shouting and acting as follow :
( Do What I do Wah ? ) x 3
( Say What I say Wah ? ) x 2
( Why you raise your hands ? ) x2
( Very Smelly You Know ? ) :)

I am so sure that participants will also be very happy and have fun on BAmazing Race. x)

3 comments:

ဝက္ဝံေလး said...

aww ကဲ ငါက လင္႔ခ္ ျပီးသား မွတ္တယ္ ေလရူးရယ္ ဟိဟိ ငါ ရွပ္ျပာတေကာင္ဟာေလ ျပာယာကို ခတ္ေနတာ ေျပာခ်င္ဘူးဟယ္ အခုမွ လင္႔ခ္လိုက္တယ္ သိလား

ဝက္ဝံေလး said...

photos ေလးေတြ ၾကည္႔သြားတယ္သိရား ဟုိပံုၾကိီးဟယ္ အသည္းယားထွာ ဟဟဟဟ အေကာင္ေတြန႔ဲပံဳေလ ခိခိ

ဝက္ဝံေလး said...

yaw ခက္တယ္ ကေလးမဟုတ္ သူငယ္မဟုတ္ အရုပ္လုိခ်င္ျပန္ျပီ ဟြန္းးး ေျပာေမြးေန႔ လုပ္ေပးမယ္ အဲက်ရင္ ေပးမယ္ ဒါျဗဲ ဟဲဟဲ ဘုိင္ တာ႔တာ

Followers

သတင္းစကား

c-box ကေအာက္မွာပါေနာ္ ။ ^_^

စာေမးပြဲၿပီးသြားၿပီ ။ အလုပ္မရွိ ၁၀၉ ၊ ၁၁၀ ျဖစ္ေန၏ ။
လုပ္ခ်င္စိတ္ရွိလွ်င္ေတာ့ လုပ္စရာေတြ အမ်ားၾကီးပဲရွိ၏ ။

အားလံုးရႊင္လန္းခ်မ္းေျမ႕ၾကပါေစ ။
ခင္မင္ေလးစားလ်က္
ေလရူး။

=D Welcome to My Part Time Job

http://www.emailcashpro.com

ေျပာခ်င္တာေလးေတြ ေျပာခဲ့လို႕ရေအာင္