Blog Archive

ေလရူးၾကိဳက္တဲ့ Internet Magazine

Thanlwin.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

Conclusion of Apr'09 semester

Yayy !!
Exam is over. As usual , some subjects will get A and some B . During this term break , I need to upgrate my English skills as it's declining rapidly . I was totally depressed about my English skills last semester but now, I make up my mind to try my best in learning English :D

Says Congratulations :
"CONGRATULATIONS"

All idea & experience sharing anything about English are welcome . (^.^)

1 comment:

လသာည said...

Any question? I don't know English. Thus,tell me in Japanese!!(^^;)
Hey, where is the c-box in your blog?

Followers

သတင္းစကား

c-box ကေအာက္မွာပါေနာ္ ။ ^_^

စာေမးပြဲၿပီးသြားၿပီ ။ အလုပ္မရွိ ၁၀၉ ၊ ၁၁၀ ျဖစ္ေန၏ ။
လုပ္ခ်င္စိတ္ရွိလွ်င္ေတာ့ လုပ္စရာေတြ အမ်ားၾကီးပဲရွိ၏ ။

အားလံုးရႊင္လန္းခ်မ္းေျမ႕ၾကပါေစ ။
ခင္မင္ေလးစားလ်က္
ေလရူး။

=D Welcome to My Part Time Job

http://www.emailcashpro.com

ေျပာခ်င္တာေလးေတြ ေျပာခဲ့လို႕ရေအာင္